Smith Comfort Agreement
Our Smith Comfort Agreement allows 2 yearly visits. Explore the different levels below:
Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort for your home. When you sign up for a Smith Comfort Agreement you will prolong equipment efficiency, promote healthy clean air, support lower utility costs, and prolong equipment life.
Why Consider a Maintenance Plan?
- Studies by Energy Star have found that the average customer spends $2,200 per year on heating and cooling for their homes
- Taking advantage of our Smith Company Agreements can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling bills
- Many homeowners are unaware of the heating and cooling issues that could be causing equipment damage and costing them money
Benefits of Our Maintenance Inspections and Cleaning
- Carbon Monoxide testing in the furnace to check for proper burn.
- Refrigerant pressures/temperatures are checked with highly accurate digital gauges. Even small deviations from the specified refrigerant can charge large reductions in efficiency.
- All electrical connections are cleaned and tightened, and all moving parts lubricated as needed. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use.
- Furnace Safety Check: Ensure all furnace safety features are operational.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode).
- Replace filters to ensure proper air flow. You may request an extra filter left at the time of each visit.
- Receive a 10% discount on repairs.
These are just a few of the services provided on a regular maintenance check that we perform 2 times a year on your cooling and heating systems.
Interested In a Maintenance Plan?
Contact us today and find out more about how the Smith Comfort Agreement can benefit you!