Smith Comfort Agreement
Our Smith Comfort Agreement allows two yearly visits. For monthly pricing options or other inquires, please contact us at 785-594-8800
Explore the different levels below:
|Smith Comfort Agreement SCA Program Benefits||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Yearly Investment: 2 Annual Visits. Add $100 for Each Unit in Addition to Two.)||1 System: $208*
2 Systems: $343*
|1 System: $299*
2 Systems: $530*
|1 System: $425*
2 Systems: $782*
|21-Point Quality Assurance Inspection and Cleaning. (Meets ENERGY STAR® Recommendations.)|
|Discount on Future Repairs||10%||10%||10%|
|Repair Warranty on Parts Replaced||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years|
|No Overtime Charge|
|Priority Scheduling Status||-||24 Hours||Same-Day|
|Annually Replace Thermostat Batteries||-|
|Annually Replace Smoke Detector Batteries||-||-|
|Humidifier Maintenance. (Includes Pad.)||$25|
|Water Heater Maintenance||$133|
|Special Filter Replacement. ($20–$50 Value)||-||-|
|Blower Wheel Cleaning. ($200 Value)||-||-|
|Condensate Treatments. ($20 Value)||-||-|
|Non-Chemically Clean Condenser Coil. (Annually)||-||-|
|1 Unit: $140, 2 Units: $280. (Extra $100 Each Additional Unit.)|
*1 System = 1 Furnace and 1 Air Conditioner
Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort for your home. When you sign up for a Smith Comfort Agreement you will prolong equipment efficiency, promote healthy clean air, support lower utility costs, and prolong equipment life.
Why Consider a Maintenance Plan?
- Studies by ENERGY STAR have found that the average customer spends $2,200 per year on heating and cooling for their homes
- Taking advantage of our Smith Company Agreements can help you save up to 30 percent on annual heating and cooling bills
- Many homeowners are unaware of the heating and cooling issues that could be causing equipment damage and costing them money
Benefits of Our Maintenance Inspections and Cleaning
- Carbon monoxide testing in the furnace to check for proper burn.
- Refrigerant pressures/temperatures are checked with highly accurate digital gauges. Even small deviations from the specified refrigerant can charge large reductions in efficiency.
- All electrical connections are cleaned and tightened, and all moving parts lubricated as needed. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use.
- Furnace safety check: Ensure all furnace safety features are operational.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode).
- Replace filters to ensure proper air flow. You may request an extra filter left at the time of each visit.
- Receive a 10 percent discount on repairs.
These are just a few of the services provided on a regular maintenance check that we perform two times per year on your cooling and heating systems.