Smith Comfort Agreement
Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort for your home. When you sign up for a Smith Comfort Agreement you will prolong equipment efficiency, promote healthy clean air, support lower utility costs, and prolong equipment life.
Why Consider a Maintenance Plan?
- Studies by Energy Star have found that the average customer spends $2,200 per year on heating and cooling for their homes
- Taking advantage of our Smith Company Agreements can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling bills
- Many homeowners are unaware of the heating and cooling issues that could be causing equipment damage and costing them money
Benefits of Our Maintenance Inspections and Cleaning
- Carbon Monoxide testing in the furnace to check for proper burn.
- Refrigerant pressures/temperatures are checked with highly accurate digital gauges. Even small deviations from the specified refrigerant can charge large reductions in efficiency.
- All electrical connections are cleaned and tightened, and all moving parts lubricated as needed. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use.
- Furnace Safety Check: Ensure all furnace safety features are operational.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode).
- Replace filters to ensure proper air flow. You may request an extra filter left at the time of each visit.
- Receive a 10% discount on repairs.
These are just a few of the services provided on a regular maintenance check that we perform 2 times a year on your cooling and heating systems.
The Smith Service Company proudly provides HVAC service to Baldwin City, De Soto, Eudora, Gardner, Kansas City, Lawrence, Olathe, Ottawa, Tonganoxie, and the surrounding Kansas communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 785-594-8800, or request service online today.